Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Worst Day EVER!

*originally written 7/29/09*

Well, sadly today did not go as we had hoped. Somehow, in the back of my mind, I think I already knew. It's all just so frustrating... I did everything I was supposed to, the embryos were good/excellent, my uterus looked great... I just don't understand. You do your best to prepare yourself for it - but it still feels like someone has ripped my heart out of my chest.
We are going to see the doctor tomorrow to discuss the cycle, and talk about our options. I think my husband and I have decided to get back on the horse and try it again - but I'm scared because I just don't think I can handle another negative result. And as if all of this isn't bad enough, you have the added stress of how to pay for it all... again. Any tips on how to make a quick 15 grand? If only it were that easy!

Why does this have to be so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment