Saturday, September 4, 2010

Belly and Baby Shower Pics

30 1/2 weeks today and the kick off of college football - hook 'em horns! What a beautiful weekend - wish I could actually go out and enjoy it - stupid bedrest! We had our maternity pics done today - I hope they turn out good :) Happy Labor Day!


gotta love it when you can't tell where your boobs end and your belly begins!


Jason reluctantly took the longhorn pics!


not sure when exactly it happened - but man my belly got big!


no stretch marks, but you can see every vein on my belly!

Pickles and Ice Cream themed baby shower

Shawnte, Amanda and Kasey

My mom had to help me with the gifts since I couldn't bend over!




I love anything with a ruffle butt!

They had a whole ice cream sundae bar set up - super cute and yummy!



The guests gave the babies books instead of cards to stock up their library so we can read to them everyday :)

Me, Amanda, and Kasey

The hostesses with the mostesses! Gina, Misty, (me), Jessica, Miss Harper, and Charlotte!
Since they did such an amazing job on my shower - I had to shower them with a little something too :)

When it was all said and done - we ended up with what I like to refer to a "Mount Baby"! It took a while to weed through, but we've got most of it put away - but you sure run out of room fast when you have a baby x 2!



In other news - Memi and Gabe had their sweet baby girl, Magnolia Elyse Link on 9/30/10 at 9:14pm weighing in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. - and she was so worried she was going to end up with a 10 lb baby! She is absolutely beautiful and has a full head of hair- perfect for bows! Here are a few pics - I just know the our babies will be best friends!


Happy Birthday Magnolia - I can't wait to meet you!

Not sure how to turn this pic around? But isn't she so cute!

Going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment