Monday, May 17, 2010

The Bump has arrived!

Well, a few days ago I noticed that I had developed quite the little baby bump. At first I thought I might have just been bloated, but nope... it is here to stay! There's no stopping it now! I had to break down and finally buy a belly band so that I can get through the rest of the school year without having to buy any "school clothes".

In other big news... we have booked our Babymoon/Anniversary trip to Grand Cayman! We leave on out anniversary (June 9th), and will be staying at the Westin for 4 nights and 5 days. We are counting down the days and cannot wait to relax by the beach and have some alone time for what will likely be the last time for a good while :)

We had our regular dr appt today with Dr. G - and everything is GREAT! My cervex is at a 40 - which is really good (anything over 25 is good) - so I was very relieved to hear that all is good on that front. The babies are continuing to grow big and strong and we still have a boy and a girl (woo hoo!). They had the same heartrate today - 149, and they are still measuring a day apart from one another. So far, everything seems to continue to go very smoothly, which I feel so blessed for.

On the nursery front, we have decided on cribs and a changing table, but that's about it at this point. Figuring out nursery colors/theme is very frustrating. I know I don't want any animals or characters, just use color and design patterns - but at least I still have time. 

Check out the pics from today's appointment - today baby a was the boy and baby b was the girl - I guess they like to take turns! 

 








Baby boy trying to suck his thumb!





No comments:

Post a Comment