Monday, September 10, 2012

Ripped in 30 - Week 1 Down!

That's right - I not only suffered through the 30 Day Shred, I have also made my way through week one of Ripped in 30, and I gotta tell ya, that Jillian isn't messin around! Whew! Here are the pics from day 1:


Here's the deets:
weight - 133 lbs
arms - 11"
belly - 34 1/2"
booty - 38"
legs - 22 1/2"
under boobs - 29 1/2"
boobs - 38"

*all measurements were taken on the left side and at the widest point.

Now I have to tell you, I kind of went balls to the walls Thursday through Sunday (drive to Wimbo, floating the river, eating at the Gristmill, complementory hot bfast at the hotel, wings and fries and aggie football, only to be followed by beer, beer, nachos, beer, and more football at the Texas State game, oh and who could forget the Buc-cees beaver nugs! ), whew! Needless to say, my body was in no way used to the crap that I was putting in it, it's a wonder I survived the weekend! Anywho, all that to say that I don't really want to weigh myself at the moment or take any pics, but I did start week 2 of Ripped today and plan to post a pic after week 2 :) I did however weigh myself on Friday and was super pumped to see I was at 130.4! Soooooooooo close to the 120s I can taste it - although probably not quite as close anymore! But hey, I had fun! Here's to a week of getting back on the wagon and kickin week 2's butt! Oh and I move on up to 5 mile runs - thank God for the cooler weather that blew in! Here are some fun pics from the weekend...

Alyson and I at Sean Patricks for some pre-game grub
 

Alumni tent

Eat 'em up cats!


Why does my head always seem so small in pics?
 
I know Jason has more pics on his phone so, I will edit and add more pics later,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment