Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here we go again...

Well, we are officially underway with IVF #3! Let the crazy roller coaster ride begin! I stopped BCPs last week, AF came for a visit and has since left the building, and I am now on Estrace. We are starting stims on Saturday the 6th and looking at a possible ER on the 17th and ET on the 22nd most likely. These dates can always change based on how well things are progressing or not progressing - but in the two other times we have done this - the dates haven't changed - so we'll see. I must say - this time around is very anti-climactic - neither us seem too excited about anything - I guess as we get closer to the transfer and have a better idea of what we're working with we'll be more excited - but right now it's just hard when you have been through as much disappointment as we have.

On a happier note - we are supposedly going to get a crap load of money back on our taxes - that is as long as Turbo Tax knows what they're doing! If you ask me though - we should get even more considering the obscene about of money we spent last year with out of pocket fertility treatments! But I'll take what I can get!

Nothing else really to report just yet - just trying to stay positive and make it though this dreadful school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment