Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Bucket List

So, my friend Erin (fellow b/g twin mom life, love and lagniappe) posted this awesome holiday bucket list last year for her almost 2 year olds. After reading it, I could NOT WAIT for this year so I could steal her idea ;) I LOVE this time of year and wish it lasted longer than a month :( So because I'm tired and a little lazy, I literally copied and pasted the bucket list from the Ortuzars!

Holiday Bucket List

This year since the bambinos are two, I wanted to try and do as many holiday / winter things as we could this Christmas season. I want to start creating some family traditions and it is SO fun to see their little faces get all excited about something new and magical. I found a Winter Bucket List on pinterest that I thought could be a start for some fun and exciting things to do with the kids. I've added a few of my own ideas on it. Here are some things that we are going to try to get to before Christmas gets here (which is fast approaching, by the way).

1. Elf on the Shelf. I LOVE this tradition. If you don't know this story, you can check it out here. Now, I'm not sure if the kiddos will really get into it this year, but we'll see. 
2. Bake and decorate Christmas cookies
3. Go to see Santa.
4. Decorate the Christmas tree as a family.
5. Go ice skating
6. Make / decorate a Gingerbread house
7. Give a gift / toy to a child in need.
8. Go for a carriage ride.
9. See the Nutcracker
10. Make fireplace s'mores.
11. Watch Christmas movies
12. Write a letter to Santa
13. Make Reindeer Food
14. Leave cookies and milk out for Santa.
15. Go look at Christmas lights.
16. Drink hot chocolate with marshmallows
17. Go to a Christmas program / play
18. Get new Christmas jahmmies
19. Go see a live Nativity
20. Read the story of Jesus' birth from the Bible.

I'll be posting some pictures and stories of our adventures of our Bucket List!
 
Much Love,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment