Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Journey Begins

Well, we are now on day two of our Lupron injections and I must admit, I was pretty scared to give myself a shot - I hate needles! But I must say that it was really not bad at all! Which is good, considering I will need to continue taking them until July 13th! The egg retreival is currently scheduled to happen around July 14-16 (most likely the 15th)! If it happens on the 15th, the transfer should take place around July 19th! They have already given us an expected due date of April 10th - talk about your planned pregnancy!
It's hard to believe that it's really happening and that my dream of becomming a mom could actually come true! Jason has been so great and so cute, reading his expectatnt father books :) He is going to make such a great dad!

It is definitely a scary journey full of many hurdles, but God willing, we will clear each one with ease and have a happy, healthy family in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment